Buying classes online and subscribing to our mailing list:
- When you purchase classes through our site, we use a third party called Stripe to process the payments. Your credit card information is not saved, and purchases are secure.
- When you purchase a class, your email address is added to our mailing list via MailChimp. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We will never share your personal contact information
- Classes are non-refundable
- Comments can be made on our blog, and (if you enroll in an online class) through our private Google+ community. Because of the supportive and nurturing environment in our creative classes, comments towards your classmates and other community members must be respectful. We have a zero tolerance policy for offensive or obscene comments.
- We would love for you to share the content on our site, as long as you give us credit
- Your creations belong to you. Anything you make as a result of our classes is yours to do with as you please.
- Third party companies (MailChimp, Google Analytics) may gather information on how you use our site, including your geographic location, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on various pages. This information is delivered to us in aggregate and cannot be tied to you specifically, with the exception of MailChimp identifying your IP address when you confirm subscription to our mailing list.
- All opinions on this site are our own
- People will get different results from reading our blog and/or taking our classes/workshops
- This website is for educational and informational purposes only
- Group and online classes are not the same as one-to-one instruction
- Classes do not guarantee success, stardom, or red-carpet invitations (but they do guarantee creativity)